Nations Gun Show taking advantage of present situation...

Garciala

Hello all, I am new to this site and wish all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I did not attend this weekend gun show at Dulles Expo but was told by a friend who attended that all AR's for sale where in the vicinity of $3,000.00 when just a month ago were going anywhere from $900.00 to $1,500.00. Can anybody else confirm this or deny it? If true, vendors really are taking advantage of the present gun issue all in detriment of us the consumers. I ask on which side of the issue are the vendors? Like I said, I was not present to see it first hand, but it sure sounds absurd...

A lot of people are borrowing their tactics from the libs: "Never let a good crises go to waste!" Bottom line: If people wouldn't pay the price, the price would drop.

Sorry for just seeing this post, but yes those prices were on the low side, I was seeing some as high as 2,700-3,000.

Supply and demand. Demand is way up and supply has not increased therefor prices are driven up. Jimpage is correct, people are panicking and some are willing to pay the higher prices. Once things calm down (if they ever do) the demand will decrease and drive the prices back down. We could follow the liberal mindset and freeze the prices at which point the supply would completely dry up. At least people right now can obtain an AR if they are willing to pay the price. I would rather pay a higher price for an AR if I absolutely needed one as opposed to being unable to buy one I needed at a lower price because they were unavailable. The high prices will keep people from stock piling guns that they could do without leaving them on the market for those who do not already have one.

Supply and demand. Demand is way up and supply has not increased therefor prices are driven up. Jimpage is correct, people are panicking and some are willing to pay the higher prices. Once things calm down (if they ever do) the demand will decrease and drive the prices back down. We could follow the liberal mindset and freeze the prices at which point the supply would completely dry up. At least people right now can obtain an AR if they are willing to pay the price. I would rather pay a higher price for an AR if I absolutely needed one as opposed to being unable to buy one I needed at a lower price because they were unavailable. The high prices will keep people from stock piling guns that they could do without leaving them on the market for those who do not already have one.

Took the words right out of my mouth. Exactly!!!!

BTW I still have a few ARs for sale - NOT CHEAP!
I could get about $4500 for my most recent 308 AR10 build however its not for sale, I'm keeping this one :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back