more EXPENSIVE hoops

ajbeau

OPPOSE HB 5010.

This bill would increase the fee 150 percent for a License to Conceal Carry a Weapon (LCCW) and would provide that nonresident permits be valid for only one year.

I took the time to send a note to ALL the reps on the list!

This is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous . Will this extra money make any difference in the mess R.I. is in?? We already have to jump through hoops to get a license to carry a weapon already covered by the 2nd amendment. Will raising the price of permits keep guns out of the hands of criminals??? When was the last time you heard of a home invasion by 3 attackers with legal guns and lccw permits??? I am not a "conspiracy theory guy", but why make it difficult and expensive for law-abiding citizens to exercise their constitutional right to bear arms? If you feel this way please send a note ...immediately AndyB

Link Removed

When was the last time you heard of a home invasion by 3 attackers with legal guns and lccw permits???[/url]

ALL THE TIME!!! Ask any Cop in MA!!! :sarcastic:
Seriously though, If there already isn't a organisation in Rhody like MA's GOAL get one together and FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!! When you still have a chance. Don't let your state become like MA. I'm probably moving back there from VA next year and I already have a lawyer fund set up for the thousands I'll need to sue my way into keeping my permit when I move back. No question about it. SAD!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back