Maryland Safety class

Nicholas A.

So , I had apparently had gone through the class back in 2003 and had forgotten about it since I never bought a handgun, and then a couple months ago I went through the class but never sent the cert. into the MD state police. Well now tomorrow I'm going into the gun store to buy my first handgun and now I'm not sure of which one to take to the gun store or if I should drop the letter in the post office on my way to the gun store or what the best route is.

I might just be over thinking things, I'm just not trying to have any hangups when I go to put money down for my gun. I know its rather late and the best place probably to really ask is the state police however due to the lateness of the hour I cannot call them. I just wasn't sure if anyone could lend any advice or the like.

You can take the safety class online at most gun shops and it is automatically submitted to the state police and is effective immediately

You can take the safety class online at most gun shops and it is automatically submitted to the state police and is effective immediately

When I took the online class it had me print the cert and said to mail it in to MDSP.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back