Marines brace for mandatory sensitivity training

Ringo

A WATCHMAN
Marines brace for mandatory sensitivity training

If you need more proof that the Obama administration has turned the greatest fighting force on the planet into a social engineering petri dish, just consider what’s about to be forced upon the Marine Corps. Marines will soon be forced to attend “unconscious bias” training – in advance of the women joining the infantry.

This is a bunch of BS. The Marines are a great fighting force and I do not think they should combine women and men in combat forces. Put all women in their own squads, platoons, etc. I think that is the only way the Marines could remain the best fighting men in the world.

The Armed Forces leadership needs to spend more time and resources on teaching and instilling in its members how to avoid capture, how to destroy materials when capture is imminent, and how to behave under capture. The military leadership and State Department also need to quit bowing and scraping before the enemy. Sickening.

This is a bunch of BS. The Marines are a great fighting force and I do not think they should combine women and men in combat forces. Put all women in their own squads, platoons, etc. I think that is the only way the Marines could remain the best fighting men in the world.

It shouldn't be just women that they put in their own squads. Our military was the strongest, most respected and feared in human history. Now, it’s filled with sodomites, atheists, macho lesbians, and soon to be transgenders (SHEMALES). Our most prized, experienced, wise senior officers have been purged with reckless abandon to make way for dumbed down ‘yes’ men (and women), who are ignorant of the Constitution they swear to uphold, as well as sociopathic thugs who enjoy raping their fellow soldiers, regardless of sex. It's more than obvious that our military is no longer looking for a "Few Good Men", but to the contrary, a whole lot of sexual perverts & freaks.

This has been going on for years.
Any former Marine will remember the awful "RED YELLOW GREEN" videos they used to show us.

@foxytwo
I have to respectfully disagree. Keeping females separate from males allows different standards.
I believe that if a female can meet the exact standards of a male, they should be allowed to serve in combat.
When I was at OCS we had a single female platoon in our company. Any time we had a hump, the females would march a different route, ostensibly the same distance but with fewer hills, and carrying less weight.
It never failed that when the male platoons arrived at the objective, soaked in sweat and winded from the required pace, the female platoon would already be there; not a drop of sweat on them, and always with some kind of snide comment like "what took you boys so long?"
Since we knew they were carrying less weight, and had gone a different route, this just built contempt and disgust for the females. It wasn't their fault: it was the fault of the leadership for letting them get away with it.

Their PFT scores were also skewed: there were females getting 300 PFTs who were in much worse shape than males scoring 275s.

Now, I just tried to find documentation of this, but when I did it deleted my entire post so consider it anecdotal until I find a reference, but I remember being told that integrated TBS platoons had 10-20% higher scores in exercises like the LRC because neither gender wanted to fail in front of the other.

What I'm getting at is that if you set a physical standard it should be the same across the board.

The 2-way shooting range doesn't make allowances for gender.
Allowing anyone to be held to a lower standard makes them a threat to themselves and the Marines at their side.

Train all Marines to the same standard, no matter who they are, and their combat effectiveness will not suffer.

Allow substandard platoons held to different standards based on a gender? God help us.
You want one of those holding your flank? I sure wouldn't.

Going back to 1968, RVN on Go Noi Island Quang Nam Province,operation Allenbrook.The first fire fight i was in I pissed all over myself,and that wasn't the only time. My point is I think when women really realize what they are asking the military to let them do,they are going to realize just how easy they has it. USMC RVN 68/69 grunt 0311!

Sensitivity training? They still haven't figured out that whizzing on dead enemy is a coping mechanism. A way to dehumanize the enemy; making it easier to kill them without losing it.
Sensitivity isn't the trait I want in the guy I'm sharing a foxhole with, and I sure don't want him calling me honey.

Both FMF Corpsman 8404/0000 & Army commo 31V (sometime back in the dark ages).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back