Made the news Down-Under.

Ironbark

Seems its only a request to suck up to the anties and do its best to loose as much business as it possibly can. Personally, I would ignore the request and legally carry as I normally would where ever I wanted, whilst taking my business elsewhere.

"OUTRAGED customers have taken to social media after US retail giant Target “respectfully” asked shoppers not to bring firearms into its stores.

In a statement posted Wednesday on the retailer’s corporate blog, interim CEO John Mulligan said that Target wants a “safe and inviting” atmosphere for its shoppers and employees.

“This is a complicated issue, but it boils down to a simple belief: Bringing firearms to Target creates an environment that is at odds with the family-friendly shopping and work experience we strive to create,” he said.

But shoppers took to Facebook, with some claiming they would no longer shop at the store which was impinging on their rights.

“I am no longer shopping at Target due to your policy of allowing firearms in your stores. I appreciate you ‘respectfully’ asking people to leave their assault weapons at home but the people who want to bring their guns in don’t really care about respect for others,” wrote Marsa McKnelly Swatzell.

Another shopper Peggy Conrick said: “No more shopping at Target for my family since Target feels it necessary to prevent me from protecting my family with a legally owned and legally carried firearm. Leaving it at home or in my car is not at option. Any store that doesn’t allow me to protect my family is a store I will not be shopping at.”

This only made the news here the same as any other firearms related news does. To stir up the anties and continue to hypnotise the Australian sheeple into believing guns are bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back