LTC Renewal Question 10

Storrow

I am coming up on my LTC A renewal in a few months. Question 10 is posing a problem because 10 years ago I appeared in court in NH for possession of alcohol by a minor and unlawful transportation of alcohol by a minor.

NH lists these 2 things as Violations. The statutes page distinguishes between felonies, misdemeanors, and violations:

(b) A violation does not constitute a crime and conviction of a violation shall not give rise to any disability or legal disadvantage based on conviction of a criminal offense.

I cant for the life of me remember if I disclosed these on my original ltc application. I may not have because I read them as violations and therefore not criminal offenses in NH because of the above definition but now I'm paranoid about it.

Do you think those need to be disclosed on the application for renewal? If I did list them do you think it would be grounds for denying my renewal app? Thanks for any responses.

I would let them know. I don't think Q 10 asks about convictions. It asks have you ever appeared in court as a defendant. In the least, you can leave them blank & talk to the police when you're on yur interview.

Tell them, try to get a copy of the disposition from New Hampshire and send it in with the paperwork. If you omit anything and they find it they will deny you. Full disclosure is what they are looking for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back