Looking to buy a Pistol...

domifan

After hearing that I am currently waiting for my NY pistol license, my mother in law stated that she is interested in getting a pistol for self-defense and target. She lives in Dorchester County, MD. What is the procedure in obtaining a MD license? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance......

Steve

After hearing that I am currently waiting for my NY pistol license, my mother in law stated that she is interested in getting a pistol for self-defense and target. She lives in Dorchester County, MD. What is the procedure in obtaining a MD license? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance......

Steve
Welcome to the forum steve. Try the resources upper left corner. Any questions, post it.

Probably not enough info to give you the best answer..
Does your M-I-L have any experience??

Just as a generic answer I would say seek out a local NRA instructor that either has a number of guns that can be tried, or get the instruction at a range that has multiple guns to try..

IF she has no experience and she is older (whatever that means) maybe a .38 that shoots +P ammo or a .357 (Which can shoot .38's and .38 +P's) revolver.. Nothing to stroke, not much to go wrong..

Just general advice/thougths..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back