LATEST ON CU vs GUN OWNERS

Just to add to the news report:
From CU's own website
CU Connections » Campuses define concealed carry in student housing

I guess like Metro State College, court rulings do not apply to them..... Maybe somebody ought to jerk public funding until they get the idea that if they don't like something they'll just can't change the rules... Everybody knows the saying about money talks and BS walks.... Might be tough for them to function without my tax dollars funding their arrogant Board of Regents.....

Well, looks like the liberals at CU following in their fine tradition has found a way to wipe their rears with the rights and freedoms of the students. If I ever have to spend any time there now I know what residential area I would want to hang out at!

Well when the mass shooter arrives you know he will pick the dorm without the gun owners.
How stupid are these administrators?

Wow, I know which dorm I want to live in. As for ignoring a court decision, our great leader Obama, has already set the tone on that. He also ignores the laws he doesn't like.

I heard CU Boulder had a meeting this week to discuss the State Supreme Court ruling on concealed carry on campus. Does anyone have any updates? Maybe someone here attended... Thanks.

WingRider

They had another little seminar in which the liberals whined and complained about feeling scared. A few gun owners went and stood up for gun owners, but that was about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back