Just passing through

sparkman2

I am getting ready to travel to FL and was wondering hat the laws are in regards to transport a firearm through Georgia? I hold a valid VA CHP and I know GA does not honor my permit so a little help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

I'm on my phone, but did you just ask this question with 3 different threads? If so, that is a big no-no. If you look at the home page, you'll find some of your answer. It will tell you if your license is honored, but might leave out specific details. Your lucky I even gave an answer.

I'm on my phone, but did you just ask this question with 3 different threads? If so, that is a big no-no. If you look at the home page, you'll find some of your answer. It will tell you if your license is honored, but might leave out specific details. Your lucky I even gave an answer.

I am honored that you grace me with you presences and response. Should I bow now or wait till you pass in review? I am just a concerned citizen who is just looking for some answers and do not appreciate arrogant responses from someone who thinks they are Superior to the rest of us. I am sure that you knew all the answers to every question when you first started posting.

First you sounded like an idiot for posting the same question in 3 different places when you are only supposed to ask once and now you sound like a moron. I only told you forum etiquette to help you in the future and told you where to get the answer.

I am honored that you grace me with you presences and response. Should I bow now or wait till you pass in review? I am just a concerned citizen who is just looking for some answers and do not appreciate arrogant responses from someone who thinks they are Superior to the rest of us. I am sure that you knew all the answers to every question when you first started posting.

He is trying to help you not violate the forum rules, one of which is cross-posting. The second of which is searching before asking. Almost everything, if not everything, you asked could be found by searching this forum. The rest could be found by searching the appropriate state's website which is what the people that answer would do.

You being a **** doesn't help either.

So i guess in these rules it states that if someone doesn't know the etiquette the you call them an "idiot" a "moron" and from you now I'm an "*******". Oh yeah and this "Your lucky I even gave an answer." I don't care how you try to spin this, this kind of arrogance is uncalled for. Try looking up the word etiquette and read what it's meaning is before you all preach to me about etiquette. I came here seeking an answer to a question and I don't ask someone in GA what the laws are in NC, SC or FL, I leave that up to those people who live in those states. My question was asked about GA and all I needed was an honest answer an instead this is what I have to reply to.

I never said the name calling was ok. I just said you being a smart-ass back didn't help because it didn't.

And speaking of arrogance, you shouldn't think you can do whatever you want whenever you want and never get called out for it. You escalated the situation just as much as Skiluvr03 did.

I never said the name calling was ok. I just said you being a smart-ass back didn't help because it didn't.

And speaking of arrogance, you shouldn't think you can do whatever you want whenever you want and never get called out for it. You escalated the situation just as much as Skiluvr03 did.

It wasn't me, it was George W. Bush.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back