Just a newbie.....with a question

yooperbug

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here. However I do need some suggestions. I'm a lefty so I need an ambidextrous handgun. I'd like to stick with a 9mm. something that don't have a massive heavy trigger pull. I currently have a Ruger LC9. I like the gun but hate the trigger pull. Anyway, if anyone has a suggestion for a gun I should look into I'm all ears.

Yooperbug, you might want to check out Springfield Arms. My Springfield XDS 45 has a release for the magazine on both the left and right sides.

Hi everyone. I'm a newbie here. However I do need some suggestions. I'm a lefty so I need an ambidextrous handgun. I'd like to stick with a 9mm. something that don't have a massive heavy trigger pull. I currently have a Ruger LC9. I like the gun but hate the trigger pull. Anyway, if anyone has a suggestion for a gun I should look into I'm all ears.

I personally like the Glock 26 9mm gen 4 for left or right handed shooters, light, compact, & a great trigger, in my opinion , magazine holds 10

or you could use a mag for a g-17 or g-19 for back-up they both with the 26 & hold around 17 rounds

steve

I personally like the Glock 26 9mm gen 4 for left or right handed shooters, light, compact, & a great trigger, in my opinion , magazine holds 10

or you could use a mag for a g-17 or g-19 for back-up they both with the 26 & hold around 17 rounds

steve

Great, now we are discussing the same issue with the same arguments in different threads.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back