Illinois Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky calls for guncontrol in wake of Paris attacks

AlphaKoncepts

Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky of the 9th district of Illinois has repeatedly called for more gun control since the terrorist attacks stating “we should make, as a top priority, reducing the easy availability of the kinds of weapons that can and have been used in mass shootings.” on her own website press release dated November 16th. Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky was also calling for more gun control on Sirius XM radio stating “I think it ought cause us to have another consideration of sensible gun safety laws.”

Link Removed

The last time this witch brought this up, I sent her 2 emails about a month apart. I asked her a couple simple questions. She didn't even have the courtesy to send me a form letter response. She totally ignores those who have a different opinion then hers. Typical POS politician.

In 2013 I sent a lot of emails to state representatives in my state in the effort to get some major changes in gun laws out of committee, onto the floor, and passed. The good news the bill did pass, though a few parts were removed or weakened.

I always send emails requesting read notification. Today I received two "deleted unread" notifications for emails sent in mid 2013.

I bet....

Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky of the 9th district of Illinois has repeatedly called for more gun control since the terrorist attacks stating “we should make, as a top priority, reducing the easy availability of the kinds of weapons that can and have been used in mass shootings.” on her own website press release dated November 16th. Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky was also calling for more gun control on Sirius XM radio stating “I think it ought cause us to have another consideration of sensible gun safety laws.”

Link Removed

...this Schakowky person is yet another delusional democrat pinko. I have never heard of her, but I am just guessing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back