HSBC Bank

BC1

HSBC bank has "no guns" signs at most branches... because we all know that a bank robber will obey the sign.

Well in NC, a financial institution is an off limits place for concealed carry anyways, that way the robbers won't have any interference at all! :hang3:

Or it could be that the bank doesn't want some trigger happy wannabe security guard trying to "protect" the bank's money and risking the lives of its employees and customers.

Most banks have a "bank robber" policy that works - give the robber the money with a dyepac or gps, let him leave, then call the police.

I don't care what the Hong Kong-Singapore Bank Corporation does. I no longer have their Discover Card after my second try at a descent relationship with them, and I'll never have another. Period.

I recommend everyone else who has one of their cards dump it as well. Not only would you be reducing your debt load, not only would you be dumping a foreign-owned company, not only would you be dumping a business with poor customer service, but apparently, you'll be dumping an anti-gun business that doesn't like your Constitutional rights.

Or it could be that the bank doesn't want some trigger happy wannabe security guard trying to "protect" the bank's money and risking the lives of its employees and customers.

Most banks have a "bank robber" policy that works - give the robber the money with a dyepac or gps, let him leave, then call the police.

I really can't agree with that line of thinking. You basically saying do nothing and hope that the bad guy decides not to hurt you or anyone else. Why carry a means of self defense at all?

Well in NC, a financial institution is an off limits place for concealed carry anyways, that way the robbers won't have any interference at all! :hang3:
Glad to know that because we're thinking about moving to the Western part of NC. We want land, peace, quiet, fishing and friendly folks. We need to get away from these flying monkey liberals in NY. Upstate we're just regular folks but those in NYC are very anti-gun.

Banks are off limits for carrying also in Okla. The state statute number is posted below the "no weapons" statement. I don't remember the statute. I normally use the drive through, that way I can drive away if the are getting robbed! :))

Conceal carry (only option in Florida) is fine in banks in Florida.. Lots of empty cheap houses, so come on down (so long as you don't need to work!!!)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back