How to help your man choose a gun!

Well written article. I think it reminds all men to treat all women shooters as.... here it comes... you guessed it... yup... shooters.

Well written article. I think it reminds all men to treat all women shooters as.... here it comes... you guessed it... yup... shooters.

Well I agree to a point but even you will have to say that there are some women, that have no business handleing anything with sharp edges, let alone a gun, that being said I have been for well over 50 years, and while I do OK, my 17 year old granddaughter can do better, and not try that hard doing it, 2 years ago I took her shooting for the first time, and now she can put up a better group with my 500 Smith that I can, her mother, my daughter, had never so much as fired a slingshot, and she went with us one day to the range, I showed her how to aim and how the gun operated, and she took my full size 1911 Springer, and made a baseball size group at ten yds, I have to try to do that, I guess the bottom line on all this is don't get in a gunfight against a women that don't like you, LOL

Well I agree to a point but even you will have to say that there are some women, that have no business handleing anything with sharp edges, let alone a gun, that being said I have been for well over 50 years, and while I do OK, my 17 year old granddaughter can do better, and not try that hard doing it, 2 years ago I took her shooting for the first time, and now she can put up a better group with my 500 Smith that I can, her mother, my daughter, had never so much as fired a slingshot, and she went with us one day to the range, I showed her how to aim and how the gun operated, and she took my full size 1911 Springer, and made a baseball size group at ten yds, I have to try to do that, I guess the bottom line on all this is don't get in a gunfight against a women that don't like you, LOL

Well I agree to a point but even you will have to say that there are some women, that have no business handleing anything with sharp edges, let alone a gun,

I would say there are some men who shouldn't be handling anything with sharp edges. (One in particular, lives in a big white house.)

Great article though-
-

There are some of either gender that shouldn't handle sharp objects! But the point still stands... women shooters are shooters and should be treated accordingly. :smile: Your granddaughter sure sounds fun to shoot with! Good for her.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back