House speaker tries to woo gun makers to Arkansas

gejoslin

Illegitimi non carborundu
House speaker tries to woo gun makers to Arkansas

Posted: Apr 01, 2013 11:14 AM CDTUpdated: Apr 01, 2013 11:16 AM CDT

Link Removed

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) - House Speaker Davy Carter is wooing a pair of gun manufacturers to Arkansas, telling the companies they should look at the state if they're concerned about new firearms restrictions elsewhere.
Carter's office on Monday released letters the Republican from Cabot sent to the chief operating officers of Beretta USA Corp. and Magpul Industries Corp., encouraging the manufacturers to look at Arkansas if they're interested in relocating.
Colorado-based Magpul has vowed to begin making ammunition magazines elsewhere after that state approved sweeping new gun control laws. Beretta is based in Maryland, which is considering an assault weapons ban.
Carter told both companies in the letters that Arkansas would be a "friend" to their industry.
Republican lawmakers in several other states have made similar pitches to the companies
I'm happy to know the emails and letters that we have been sending has paid off! Hope the gun manufacturers make a decision to move here.

You've posted that gun several times... I like it a lot and want one.... It appears to be a computer generated gun but tell me it's based off of a real gun and what it is.... :)

You've posted that gun several times... I like it a lot and want one.... It appears to be a computer generated gun but tell me it's based off of a real gun and what it is.... :)

Really don't know. It's the graphic that the web page puts on any gun related story. But it is a manly gun fer sure!

It looks like a Walther but IDK.

Last edited:

It's a Walther ppk. Grips look a bit different than the one they show on their website, as does the magazine.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back