HELP: I want to be a CCW instructor....

mojorisen279

Hey guys. I'm looking to become a CCW instructor in Florida but I don't know how to go about doing that. I've asked around but haven't gotten a straight answer. If you are an instructor in Florida, or know how to become one, please help. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

Wow! No answers in 2 months. Simplest way is to become an NRA certified Pistol Instructor. Expect to spend about $450 for the classes and another $150 for the cert from the NRA. State will ship you the student packets for free once you meet the requirements upon request. Class time to become certified will be about 24 hours and you will have to go to a range for part of the class.

In the state of Florida (I think) there is no true CCW instructor license. The state of Florida only requires a applicant for a CCW to take a basic weapons class, period. So the easiest way is to become a NRA instructor.

Thanks guys! I already took the NRA Basic Pistol Shooting course and will soon be taking the NRA Pistol Instructor course! Can't wait to be qualified! Thanks again guys and God bless!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back