HCP paperwork at DMV

TaterMac

My wife is there now and asked me what she is supposed to put in a question...she says it asks where she will be carrying? From(blank) to (blank)...I don't remember this question being asked when I got mine. Sounds like a way to try to limit permit holders to me...

That's exactly what I told her to put. She didn't though. She put from home to work. That's just something else to use against us though sounds to me like. What if she has a run in with bad guy while on vacation? or anywhere else for that matter besides home or work? Where'd that question come from and when?

That's exactly what I told her to put. She didn't though. She put from home to work. That's just something else to use against us though sounds to me like. What if she has a run in with bad guy while on vacation? or anywhere else for that matter besides home or work? Where'd that question come from and when?
She has a right to remain silent. Skip the question or answer "I don't know."

Where will she be carrying?

To: the 4 o'clock position

Somewhere in there perhaps?

Wow, that's an extremely dangerous question to answer specifically; I would only answer it very vaguely, something along the lines of intending to carry between places she may lawfully carry concealed. I would call them and ask how vague you can be; they'll probably help you.

I've never seen that question either. Will have to look for it on any future paperwork. I really don't see why it should be asked and needs to be removed.

I did my HCP application last year. This question is new to me and sounds bogus. Given current TN law, this question is even nonsensical if answering it is required to obtain the HCP. It looks like a data mining question, in which case it should be identified as "optional". It has nothing to do with the approval process, unless we suddenly became a "may issue" state and no one noticed it. I definitely would leave it empty.

From 5am to 11:59pm.

Weird question, though. I'd leave it blank, too. If I needed to put something, I'd go with the home to destination, or home to home... implying you'll be carrying it all day. Vague is good.

My wife and I applied for ours last August and we did not see, nor answer any question of that sort. Has to be a bs question...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back