Good police response

jameshd

CMFWIC
Link Removed

The story says it all.

If I were in school today and brought all the things I carried to school when I was young (1955-1967) I would be under the jail with NO KEY!!!!

If I was still in elementary school (3rd grade) and got into the fight I got into then.. 6v1(me) and walked back to class.. id probably have been drug out and tossed in jail for fighting. despite the fact I didn't start it - only finished it by biting/kicking/scratching my way free of a bully ring.. and rather then make the mistake of tattle tailing and getting further fights.. I went back to class and acted like nothing happened.. Only for 4 of those 6 to end up in office complaining I started the fight.. lol

I did end up expelled for fighting and for talking back to the principle after that fight.. If My dad had still been alive.. Im sure things woulda been different.. but eh..

We used to blast students with the supersoakers on the last day of school! Our principal always got the first shot. Of course, we chose the most defensive position (the roof). The water ballon sling shots were great too. The kids had as much fun as we did.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using USA Carry mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back