Glock 19 gen 5

daniel804

Does the glock 19 gen 5 has Metal sights now I'm kinda disappointed it doesn't have front serrations on it kind of a deal breaker the cz p10c has all of those right out of the box

Sent from my iPhone using Link Removed

Does the glock 19 gen 5 has Metal sights now I'm kinda disappointed it doesn't have front serrations on it kind of a deal breaker the cz p10c has all of those right out of the box

Clear punctuation would help to identify where one sentence ends and the next sentence starts, which sentence is a statement, and which sentence is a question.

What do you need front serrations for anyway?

In any case, I would wait on the Gen 5 Glocks. They did change the internals, which is always a potential for issues.

Still plastic sights on the gen 5 or at least mine but they work as defensive sights !! Why front serrations ?? Its a 9mm glock and easy to rack . If grooves in the front half of a slide makes it for you then your good to go with your new CZ I guess . For even my 115lb 5-5 daughter she can rack a cw9 kahr with out any issues using a pinch on the rear of the slide so maybe the front grooves are a vanity item and for TV were handguns are shooting blanks or for cool guys ?? I bought a gen 5 g19 last week .

Still plastic sights on the gen 5 or at least mine but they work as defensive sights !! Why front serrations ?? Its a 9mm glock and easy to rack . If grooves in the front half of a slide makes it for you then your good to go with your new CZ I guess . For even my 115lb 5-5 daughter she can rack a cw9 kahr with out any issues using a pinch on the rear of the slide so maybe the front grooves are a vanity item and for TV were handguns are shooting blanks or for cool guys ?? I bought a gen 5 g19 last week .

They do come now with an option from the factory that has AmeriGlo night sights at an additional price. As I said, I would stay away from the Gen 5s for now, until they have proven to be reliable. Some people want front serrations for press checks. Not that this would legitimize front serrations or make them somehow a must on a handgun.

Every glock I have seen has had factory plastic sights. But above like bofh said you have the choice to order with AmeriGlo sights which is a lot better imo. Go with what best fits you is all I can say

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

Not a ameriglo fan any how .. I probably buy some mepro light NS. They supply sig and I have and like them on my p320c .

I have the TFO front on my Gen IV Glock 23. As I shoot a lot in daylight, I like the Fiber Optic sight. At night the Tritium lights up the Fiber Optic rod. I went with the all Black rear sight model. Ordered from Brownells.

I am patiently waiting on a Gen V Glock 23. When they come out, I plan on trading in my Gen IV. No problem with the plastic sights, they change out easily to your choice of good metal ones.

Bob R

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back