Generic NRA Waiver Word Doc

ericmt

I'm going to see my attorney in a couple days, and was wondering if any of you had a Word document copy of the generic NRA waiver provided in the Basic Pistol course? I'm going to have the attorney look over it and see if any minor changes need to be made.

I checked the instructor's website, as well as the Basic Pistol, PPITH, RTBAV and RSO CDs. No luck.

Your attorney can look at the NRA sample and craft a release in accordance with your state law. Make sure the release covers injury or death resulting from another student, the general public using the range as well as yourself and your firearms. Remember, you cannot absolve yourself totally of liability so be sure he covers all the bases and make sure you have insurance.

Your attorney can look at the NRA sample and craft a release in accordance with your state law. Make sure the release covers injury or death resulting from another student, the general public using the range as well as yourself and your firearms. Remember, you cannot absolve yourself totally of liability so be sure he covers all the bases and make sure you have insurance.

Thanks, I just forwarded that to him.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back