Cuomo calls for Corruption Legislation

jrs

The Emperor is at it again! Andrew announces that he will not sign NY Budget legislation UNLESS it contains legislation addressing corruption and full disclosure of ALL INCOME of the legislators. This includes client lists of attorneys, doctors, etc and the amounts and what services were rendered for that income.

While the left will claim that this is necessary, it will further undermine client confidentiality and privacy laws which are supposed to be protected by the Constitution, both State and Federal.

Is it just me? But didn't Cuomo hire a criminal attorney to defend himself for the investigation surrounding the dissolution of the Moreland Commission (investigating corruption in NY) when it got too close to his contributors and his own office? Did I miss something? Unbelievable!!!!

The Emperor is at it again! Andrew announces that he will not sign NY Budget legislation UNLESS it contains legislation addressing corruption and full disclosure of ALL INCOME of the legislators. This includes client lists of attorneys, doctors, etc and the amounts and what services were rendered for that income.

While the left will claim that this is necessary, it will further undermine client confidentiality and privacy laws which are supposed to be protected by the Constitution, both State and Federal.

Is it just me? But didn't Cuomo hire a criminal attorney to defend himself for the investigation surrounding the dissolution of the Moreland Commission (investigating corruption in NY) when it got too close to his contributors and his own office? Did I miss something? Unbelievable!!!!
They were getting too close to him thus he disbanded the commission. He started this thing but didn't think it would lead back home. Sheldon Silver is a known hack. A criminal and state nanny.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back