CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Crossbreed Supertuck arrived today

Ordered the Crossbreed SuperTuck on 6/14. I got it today 6/20. So really happy with that fast delivery. Trying it out now, like how it feels, and the Glock 19 fits perfect. Now if only I had a carry permit...haha. Should get mine for Minnesota soon!

I'll post again after I try it out for a while, and let it adjusted to my body.

Has anyone tried it without an under shirt on. For summer I just can't stand to wear a undershirt just to keep the holster off my skin. (Memphis heat) I was hoping something like this would be comfortable against the skin by itself. Sounds like they have great customer service!

I wear it without one, and it's fine for me. YMMV, of course.

If you sweat a good bit, I'd recommend springing for the horsehide. It's pretty hot up here already this summer, so we'll see. Hopefully I won't need to switch to an under shirt, but if for some reason I do, I'll use the under armor stuff.

This is the reason I switched to the Supertuck. Didn't need any break in, felt comfortable on my skinfrom the get-go. I never thought that I would ever use anything but leather, but this holster has really opened my eyes. Sweating not really a problem. I let it air out overnight and no problems.

For a quick trip this morning, I threw on an old IWB holster just "to see".

After only being gone about 15 minutes, as soon as I got back I switched back to my Supertuck, thankful that I had it.

A good holster can't be beat by an ineffective one. There are several good ones out there, but that being said I'll take my Supertuck any day.

Email