Crossbreed Supertuck arrived today

Ordered the Crossbreed SuperTuck on 6/14. I got it today 6/20. So really happy with that fast delivery. Trying it out now, like how it feels, and the Glock 19 fits perfect. Now if only I had a carry permit...haha. Should get mine for Minnesota soon!

I'll post again after I try it out for a while, and let it adjusted to my body.

Has anyone tried it without an under shirt on. For summer I just can't stand to wear a undershirt just to keep the holster off my skin. (Memphis heat) I was hoping something like this would be comfortable against the skin by itself. Sounds like they have great customer service!

Has anyone tried it without an under shirt on. For summer I just can't stand to wear a undershirt just to keep the holster off my skin. (Memphis heat) I was hoping something like this would be comfortable against the skin by itself. Sounds like they have great customer service!

I wear it without one, and it's fine for me. YMMV, of course.

If you sweat a good bit, I'd recommend springing for the horsehide. It's pretty hot up here already this summer, so we'll see. Hopefully I won't need to switch to an under shirt, but if for some reason I do, I'll use the under armor stuff.

This is the reason I switched to the Supertuck. Didn't need any break in, felt comfortable on my skinfrom the get-go. I never thought that I would ever use anything but leather, but this holster has really opened my eyes. Sweating not really a problem. I let it air out overnight and no problems.

For a quick trip this morning, I threw on an old IWB holster just "to see".

After only being gone about 15 minutes, as soon as I got back I switched back to my Supertuck, thankful that I had it.

A good holster can't be beat by an ineffective one. There are several good ones out there, but that being said I'll take my Supertuck any day.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back