CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

contest

I could use another gun since my birthday is in a couple of weeks. At least my birthday isnt on Friday the thirteenth like last year.

Who couldn't use another gun? I never pass up the opportunity to acquire another gun even if I already own one just like it! You can never have enough guns or toys!

heres my post, hope i win, i could use a decent gun
What contest? Is there a contest to win a gun here? What is a decent gun to you? What do you have that isn't decent?

Anyway, welcome to this group. We have a lot of knowledgeable people around here whom I admire actually. Start with Lukem...I cannot name the rest of them because I might get canned if I forget one amongst the best of the rest.:man_in_love:

No need to worry all I already won the drawing I just wasn't allow to tell you, you my now all withdraw..... Well a guy can dream can't he?

Who couldn't use another gun? I never pass up the opportunity to acquire another gun even if I already own one just like it! You can never have enough guns or toys!

Amen! Preach it!! We could all use another gun! I'd take two, even.

Contest

:no:Would love to add another gun to work with. With Concealed Carry now in Wisconsin finally, I look forward to getting my permit and exercising my right of self defense.

Email