Colorado Sheriff well stated video on gun control laws

REB1969

Long video but worth watching.

I hope they have a large circle of same minded friends.

55 of 64 Colorado Sheriffs are working on getting rid of the magazine ban. A few of the rural schools have had teachers armed.

I actually live in that Sheriff's county. He hasn't gotten to arm the teachers yet, but he's parked mobile deputies outside of all our schools, and started a program where high school (maybe middle school too now) students can text in to notify them of any suspicious behavior.

This guy has the best opinion on this subject that I have heard any elected official have.
Is he planning on running for Gov?

Not that I know of... But I think people are trying to convince the sheriff who started the "Repeal the Magazine Ban" to run. He's in a neighbor county that's quite a bit larger, and I'd be happy to vote for him if he does. At this point, I think I'd vote for almost anyone who isn't our current Gov!

Not that I know of... But I think people are trying to convince the sheriff who started the "Repeal the Magazine Ban" to run. He's in a neighbor county that's quite a bit larger, and I'd be happy to vote for him if he does. At this point, I think I'd vote for almost anyone who isn't our current Gov!

If you're talking about John Cooke, he's running for Senate and has my vote.

If you're talking about John Cooke, he's running for Senate and has my vote.

No, Terry Maketa. I followed him during the Black Forrest Fire (we were pretty close to it), and half the posts on his page not related to the fire were people trying to get him to run for mayor. lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back