Ccp pretest

mg1cigar

Hey all,
Does anyone know of a website that has the NC CCP pretest on it? I want to print out. My wife is going for her NC CCP and is basically worried about the written exam part. I took the test 15 or so years ago and don't remember the exact questions. I have found one exam, but I'm leery about it because it's not from a CCP/W website, nor is there a state seal or header on it.
http://thinkinginchrist.com/shooting/ccw class/NC Concealed Carry Legal Test.doc
I took my test around 15 years ago, and don't exactly remember the questions.
Thanks,
Mike

The test you linked to is virtually identical to the actual test I just took for NC CCW. It's not that difficult. Question 6 is tricky.

It is all covered in the class, but that is pretty much the test I took during my class. She should worry about staying awake through the 1.5 hour video from the lawyer with the NC Justice Academy.

Hi,
There's no "pre-test" here in Durham county. Basically, you take a written test as part of the CCW class. It's not difficult, if your instructor is half way competent and you can stay awake through the presentation part, the test is a breeze. Of course, after the class, you do need to qualify at the range.

Hope this helps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back