CC Requirements

okorpheus

Do you need a concealment holster before taking the CCL class? What are the shooting requirements to qualify?

It's super easy nothing for class a box of 100 rounds plus your gun they take em from everyone so they don't try anything dumb basically

I guess it would vary from class to class.I am retired L.E.O.,so I never had to take a concealed weapons class.I guess it might not be a bad idea to go to one and see what it's like.

There very helpful give u tips on how to handle a break in so you don't go to jail basically ... U can't just shoot someone who breaks in but if there's woman in the house blow that bad guy away... Cops come he said he was going to rape her

You don't need a holster before taking the class. In most cases, you're not even supposed to carry while taking the class. It may depend on what state you're in for qualification, but in mine, you need to shoot 100 rounds at a regular 8X10 sheet of paper. 20 with each hand, 20 with 2 hands, 20 behind left barrier and 20 behind right barrier.

In Oklahoma. I know there is more to the class than shooting, I was just curious what the shooting requirements were

You are supposed to fire 20 rounds at 3 yards and 30 rounds at 5 yards.

There is no real qualification or requirement, just trying to teach safe gun handling.

It's a VERY basic class from a technical standpoint but does give you some interesting things to think about.

Do you need a concealment holster before taking the CCL class? What are the shooting requirements to qualify?

You do not need a holster before taking the class. All firearms in our class are placed on tables at the firing line. You must fire a 50 round qualification course but we are only looking for safe handling. Accuracy is NOT required. You can miss the target all 50 times. As long as you are handling the firearm safely, you pass.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back