Carry in state park office

alternety

The state allows carry in state parks. What about the ranger office in a state park? It would make sense to be permissable; but I am not sure.

Check for signs, Texas allows carry in state parks but the buildings are like any other building/place of business. If they have a sign banning guns (that's a legal sign in your state) then no go!!

I would just like to remind everyone that this is not Texas. You are posting in the Washington state area of the forum.

Guess I'd go to your state attorney general's web site and see if the laws are posted online or give them a call and see if they can point you in the right direction.

Last thing I'd be doing is taking somebody's word for it on a public forum.

Reading through the laws was my first action. I was left not being able to decide what they really said.

No, I would not act based on a person's opinion. I am hoping someone can point to something I missed or provide some other reference I can check.

Yes you can in a WASHINGTON STATE PARK office, but not in a FEDERAL building like at Mt. Rainier. You can carry in the park itself.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back