CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Blind snipers?

wuzfuz

I don't know if this goes here or not but thought everyone would appreciate a little humor. For a whie I have heard that standards are being lowere, and that the army was training blind people as snipers. Here is proof. Drat! I can't get the picture to upload.

Last edited:
Blind snipers?!?! :blink:

Do they have a special scope that beeps when they're aiming at a hostile? How would you know if you're camouflaged well? That's ridiculous.

Blind sniper?

I apologize for the post without the photo that goes with it. I cannot get the photo to hook up to the forum. My wife sent me a group of pictures that illustrates that our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan have not lost their sense of humor. One of the photos is obviously that of a sniper with his scoped rifle. Next to him is a German Shepherd dog, who appears to be looking through a spotting scope. It struck me as really hilarious, and I wanted to share it, but can't. Please forgive me. Of course it is ridiculous, that is what constitutes humor. A sniper has to have excellent eyesight, but the photo of what seems to be a dog acting as a spotter for a sniper just hit my funnybone. I am sorry if you thought it was realistic, but lighten up and see the humor.

Last edited:

This one?

Email