Blind snipers?

wuzfuz

I don't know if this goes here or not but thought everyone would appreciate a little humor. For a whie I have heard that standards are being lowere, and that the army was training blind people as snipers. Here is proof. Drat! I can't get the picture to upload.

Last edited:
Blind snipers?!?! :blink:

Do they have a special scope that beeps when they're aiming at a hostile? How would you know if you're camouflaged well? That's ridiculous.

Blind sniper?

I apologize for the post without the photo that goes with it. I cannot get the photo to hook up to the forum. My wife sent me a group of pictures that illustrates that our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan have not lost their sense of humor. One of the photos is obviously that of a sniper with his scoped rifle. Next to him is a German Shepherd dog, who appears to be looking through a spotting scope. It struck me as really hilarious, and I wanted to share it, but can't. Please forgive me. Of course it is ridiculous, that is what constitutes humor. A sniper has to have excellent eyesight, but the photo of what seems to be a dog acting as a spotter for a sniper just hit my funnybone. I am sorry if you thought it was realistic, but lighten up and see the humor.

Last edited:
I apologize for the post without the photo that goes with it. I cannot get the photo to hook up to the forum. My wife sent me a group of pictures that illustrates that our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan have not lost their sense of humor. One of the photos is obviously that of a sniper with his scoped rifle. Next to him is a German Shepherd dog, who appears to be looking through a spotting scope. It struck me as really hilarious, and I wanted to share it, but can't. Please forgive me. Of course it is ridiculous, that is what constitutes humor. A sniper has to have excellent eyesight, but the photo of what seems to be a dog acting as a spotter for a sniper just hit my funnybone. I am sorry if you thought it was realistic, but lighten up and see the humor.

This one?
K9SniperTeam.jpg

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back