AutoZone

7yFQQd

Does anyone know what happened with this guy in the end? Did AutoZone give him his job back?
Link Removed

Google search

Does anyone know what happened with this guy in the end? Did AutoZone give him his job back?
Link Removed

I did a google search and came up with nothing on this story but I will be avoiding Auto Zone in the future...

what happened to that guy

I did a google search and came up with nothing on this story but I will be avoiding Auto Zone in the future...
Yes, that's what I have done after contacting them through their site back then with the same question.
Link Removed

Naturally, didn't get any answer. Perhaps, someone else will have better luck. It would be helpful not to let AutoZone sweep this one under the rug...

As they had 'zero tolerance' policy for their employees carrying firearms. They have all the right to fire that employee. Even my company has same policy against bringing guns on premises.

Yes, he did a heroic thing by saving his mgr and I felt sorry when he was fired. But, he was on company's premises & time. He should have known better... its not airforce.

Had the employee accidently shot and killed his manager, then we all would have been discussing on a different note in this forum.

IF

As they had 'zero tolerance' policy for their employees carrying firearms.
As they had 'zero tolerance' policy for their employees carrying firearms at that elementary school in Newtown, CT, they had all the right to let their teachers and children get harmed by any lunatic that wanted to walk in. Even my child's school has the same policy against sane, law-abiding employees bringing guns on premises.

Yes, some teachers and the principle did a heroic thing by charging that crazy kid, and I felt sorry when they got shot. But, they were on schools premises & time. They should have known better than to charge him, instead of just running away and hiding... It's not Hollywood!

Had the principle or an armed guard been able to shoot him, before he got to a classroom, or had he accidentally shot and killed himself that morning, then we all would have been discussing on a different note in this forum.

(And most importantly, had my grandma accidentally grown some balls, she would have had the right to become my grandpa!) :laugh:

You are free to spout whatever illogical nonsense you want, just as I just did, but this thread ain't about whether or not he should have been fired or did what he did. My question was simply what happened to that guy.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back