Anyone see the helicopter gunship flying over milwaukee this evening 3/28/2013

windlake

On the way home from work tonight I saw an unusual looking helicopter flying over the freeway. At one point I got fairly close to it and looked up to see a black military style helicopter with machine gun pod on one side and rocket launcher on the other side. Since there are no military bases near Milwaukee I found that to be very unusual.

We have a few blackhawks and a Chinook go over us every 12 hours. They circle the woods on the southeast side of town before heading back towards the Minnesota border. Obama is up to something.

Black or Dark Green? See them all the time here from the Air Base. No big deal.

Now if they follow you and the rocket launcher seems to be tracking you, then you can worry.

Why does Homeland Security need helicopters with rocket launchers and machine guns? And in Milwaukee?? I think our Government spending is OUT OF CONTROL! Why does Homeland Security need 1.6 billion rounds of ammo? Only 2 reasons I can think of - One is because they are going to use them on us. The second is that they want to keep the ammo out of our hands by buying up all available output.

They were flying over Hwy 41/45 northside of milwaukee not too far from Timmerman Airport. Pretty much hanging out over and near the highway because I observed them for over 10 minutes before I got too far north and they were behind me.

down here. the navy has a large presence and see their version of the blackhawks is not un common, just yesterday there was a pair of chinooks following a1a back towards mayport.

Why does Homeland Security need helicopters with rocket launchers and machine guns? And in Milwaukee?? I think our Government spending is OUT OF CONTROL! Why does Homeland Security need 1.6 billion rounds of ammo? Only 2 reasons I can think of - One is because they are going to use them on us. The second is that they want to keep the ammo out of our hands by buying up all available output.
Nothing is "OUT OF CONTROL" when it comes to the government, quite to the contrary. Like Winston Churchill once said, "There are no mistakes in politics". The New World Order Agenda is inevitable and on schedule. Ready or not, it will come.

In Battle Creek yesterday, saw what appeared to be a white civilian chopper circling over the Meijer store I was entering. One of their employees told me that this was about the 11th circuit that he had seen the helicopter make. It was no more than a thousand feet and appeared to have some type of device or housing underneath its belly. Perhaps a camera.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
playmatka
Back