Any app designers?

Zachm

I was thinking the other day while carrying, like, actually as I was going to a walmart in a different area "I wish I knew if this strip mall allows oc or if it isnt allowed" because I have a couple times been made to look like an idiot by some people (We all know those places that call people out, even if there arent signs against it), but wouldnt it be sweet if there were an app that users could post their reviews of carrying in areas, places updated as places deemed safe to carry, and even a feature that accesses your GPS on your phone to know maybe if you have gone over a state line what the particular laws of that state is (or even just different municipalities) without having to know every single law about every single place. I feel like something like this is definitely possible and would be greatly used, but I am only a psychology major and app designing and coding is something I know nothing about. Does anyone on here know how to do this stuff? I seriously believe this is a useful app carriers need and want to get a ball rolling on this, but I have no idea where to look lol.

There's an app called "Posted!" That's a lot like what you described. I had it but stopped using it. You need a massive following to make it successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People who are anti-gun can also post up false information on a location, just to mess with law abiding citizens, so watch out!
Information is only as good as its source.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's an app called "Posted!" That's a lot like what you described. I had it but stopped using it. You need a massive following to make it successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet I will have to look that up! And Yea, David, tons of those anti gun morons around here and they do stuff just to make guns look evil so I wouldnt doubt people like that would troll on there! Thanks!

I also have Posted on my phone. One thing I like about it is that anyone using the app can add businesses that are either pro or anti gun to the database.

Sent from my QMV7A using USA Carry mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back