Ann Barnhardt responds to muslims death threat

If I was her I'd be a little more worried about the government than the muzzies. Posting your address and directions to your house on the internet isn't that wise. Especially with the invitation. Not that the government can't find you if they want to.

If I was her I'd be a little more worried about the government than the muzzies. Posting your address and directions to your house on the internet isn't that wise. Especially with the invitation. Not that the government can't find you if they want to.
We belong to a concealed carry forum, so according to the criminals in our administration, we are terrorists.

I'll tell you who the real terrorists are; they work inside the beltway. They call everyone terrorists, yet they think their actions are not acts of terrorism.

All I may say is read my signature below. We need to start cleaning-out corrupt politicians in D.C. ASAP. The midterms were a good start. I hope we may survive another 2 years of the CIC and his clowns destroying America.

We may hope, but it is probably too late to reverse, realistically. We're screwed as a nation. Ballot box is simply a diversion. Democrats and Republicans are a diversion. Politics are simply a diversion so the puppet masters of global domination may continue to take over.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back