AARP & 7-11 / Southland Corp Against Firearms

cnyeargin

Lets not forget 2 other anti-gun businesses,AARP & 7-11 or southland corp.
Boycott these businesses as well as any other,that is willing to take away,
our freedom's !

Lets not forget 2 other anti-gun businesses,AARP & 7-11 or southland corp.
Boycott these businesses as well as any other,that is willing to take away,
our freedom's !

Is it just the 7-11 where you live? I live in Washington state and carried my gun into 7-11 without any problems. My gun is concealed so that only I know I have a gun. As for open carry into a 7-11 I don't know if it is allowed by 7-11.

Is it just the 7-11 where you live? I live in Washington state and carried my gun into 7-11 without any problems. My gun is concealed so that only I know I have a gun. As for open carry into a 7-11 I don't know if it is allowed by 7-11.

In Dallas, they ban carry by employees, but not the customers.

In Dallas, they ban carry by employees, but not the customers.

Like it or not most work places Ban carrying a gun while at work. If that is what you are looking to do you will have to change jobs and work as a police officer or one or the government agencies that require you to be armed while working for them. I myself am thinking of working at a shooting range or gun shop but I don't think that would pay as well as my former employer who fired me for carrying while not on company property. I am waiting for my union to get my job back or get done with the arbitration so I can sue them for illegal firing me for exercising my second amendment rights while not on their property.

Like it or not most work places Ban carrying a gun while at work. If that is what you are looking to do you will have to change jobs and work as a police officer or one or the government agencies that require you to be armed while working for them. I myself am thinking of working at a shooting range or gun shop but I don't think that would pay as well as my former employer who fired me for carrying while not on company property. I am waiting for my union to get my job back or get done with the arbitration so I can sue them for illegal firing me for exercising my second amendment rights while not on their property.

Hope all goes well for you and you do get your job back (to include lost wages). Don't know what kind of company you work for but it seems like they have over-stepped themselves and the law. Hope you have a good union!

Hope all goes well for you and you do get your job back (to include lost wages). Don't know what kind of company you work for but it seems like they have over-stepped themselves and the law. Hope you have a good union!
Or a good lawyer.:pleasantry:

Regarding 7-11: interesting story

I once read a story about 7-11 and an armed robbery that took place. I don't know when/where I saw this article and when/where it took place.
A guy went into a 7-11 to pay for gas and some snacks (or whatever). A robber comes in to rob the place and the good-guy sees this. He calls the local LE, identifies himself and the situation. The robber starts acting like he is going to shoot the clerk and the good patron presents his gun and identifies himself. The robber flees without a single shot fired.
The 7-11 manager gave the patron free snacks and told him to come back often. The moral of the story is, don't advertise that you carry, but if you need to use it, you have it. The store might have it posted just because of the managers point-of-view. Don't rule out the whole company because of one manager. It's his fault if he gets robbed and/or shot because nobody there could do anything about it.

Mate I had the nilly the same problem I was told that I could not open carry on company property ever when I was not working by the way I work in retail

Question:

Kasper: I am unclear as to what happened to you and very interested. It seems like you were fired because another co-worker saw you carrying in public, but not on company property and not while on company time?

Kasper: I am unclear as to what happened to you and very interested. It seems like you were fired because another co-worker saw you carrying in public, but not on company property and not while on company time?

That is total bullsh!t. My employer bans guns on all work property even though state law says the parking lot is fair game if it's locked in the vehicle. I contacted corporate about their views on "customers" and CCW. They say they "respect" all local, and state carry laws. So I can carry at work as long as I'm not on the "clock".

Kasper

Ok, I got it. I was missing the first part of the situation. That's all. I just didn't know what your situation was. Sorry if I offended you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back