CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Newer Kansas forum for CC : ksccw.NET

eagleks

There is new forum out there for Kansan's interested in conceal carry, etc. ..... ksccw.NET.

LINK : Link Removed
>
for anyone interested.
>
It's a forum aimed towards conceal carry in Kansas.
>
One good thing, 'some' of the sub-forums, (chat, etc) that are viewable only by members, and not the general public.

Wow, what a coincidence. My son and his Army buddies called me last night to ask me if I knew the Kansas gun forum similar to OSA.
I didn't, but now I do. Thanks Eagle

eagleks, I just went back to the forum and unable to sign in. I clicked on forgot password and when I submitted email address it said it could not be found. Should i re-register?

eagleks, I just went back to the forum and unable to sign in. I clicked on forgot password and when I submitted email address it said it could not be found. Should i re-register?

Try that, as there were some problems at one point that have all been fixed. If you still have problems ... email us at medic@ksccw.net and eagle@ksccw.net .... and let us know, and it will be done manually to make sure it happens.

I just tried this forum. I was able to log onto it. When I tried to register, it said it was locked, would not let me register.

Email