CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Need info!

thr33five4

Alright i recently applied for handgun permit, and i have my interview scheduled for this Thursday and I'm kind of nervous. Basically what I am asking is do any of you know what kind of questions are they going to ask me. I really do not want to fail at the interview especially after paying so much. Thank you for taking out your busy time to help! I know stating where I am applying for my handgun license would really help so to make it easier for myself and others I am applying for my handgun license in New York City. Once Again Thank You!

Last edited:
In my county, I didn't have to be interviewed at all. Afraid I can't help here. :-(

thr33five4,
Don't you just LOVE it when you post a LEGIT question of the group and some knuckle-head replies: "Well where I live I don't need what you do!":haha: Very helpful!
Maxim, if you don't know or can help in any way why bother even replying?
I Googled around and found this, hope it helps, way legal-lingo heavy but still it's CCW law by county in NY-State/NYC and general do's and don't, disqualify vs. eligible and more.
Link Removed
Good luck getting your permit M8!

Canis-Lupus

How'd the interview go? I'd make sure you know everything you wrote on your application, such as reasons for applying, etc. I'm not 100% but I think the officer is supposed to verify the truthfulness of all statements on the application, so I am guessing the interview is one of the ways of doing that, i.e. seeing if your verbal answers match what you wrote.

Email