CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

CCW on University Property

So tired of the "CCW'ers have no training" excuse.
Just because the law doesn't mandate it doesn't mean it isn't there.
I have grown up with guns, served years in the military, served in Iraq, and spent years in LEO. I have more "trigger time" than most cops have, not because it is a requirement for a CCW. Anyone who wants to train will.
Why is it that no anti's ever bitch about how little training muggers and murderers and rapists get in handling a firearm? You never hear the reasoning that people don't need CCW or second ammendment rights because crooks don't have to go thru training certification. Fact is, most cops SUCK when it comes to firearms training. They go shoot at the range once a year because they have to to remain certified.
Case in point, you can't count the number of times you see in the news where cops fired 60 rounds at a suspect and hit him four times, crap like that. Yet a teenager can fire 16 rounds from a 9mm at the school and hit 15 people. The difference the kids were "gun nuts" and trained, trained, trained.
I know all about the tunnel vision and the loss of fine motor skills, but I also know that you can TRAIN to compensate for this. It isn't anything any law abidding gun-toter can't train to overcome if they have the desire (and money) to participate in training classes to overcome it.

Email