CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Ccw denial in pa

Dirty30

I just got denied in PA for an arrest warrant that I didn't even had in another state, can I reapply and if so, how long do I have to wait?

I just got denied in PA for an arrest warrant that I didn't even had in another state, can I reapply and if so, how long do I have to wait?

Impossible to answer your question with the lack of information given. If the arrest warrant is for domestic violence and you are convicted, than you will never get a permit in any state.

Sorry for not specifying the reason for the warrant, I had a dui in 2006 and didn't pay a $300 fine that I was not aware is had to pay...

You need to straighten out your legal situation first. Given the little information you provided, it seems that there is an arrest warrant out for you in another state for failing to pay a DUI fine. This would mean that you were originally convicted of a DUI and the penalty was a fine (among other things I assume). You may be in more legal trouble than you think you are. The carry permit should be the least of your worries.

I just went to court, paid the fine and had the warrant vacated, do I have a chance of getting my carry permit?

Take a look at the corresponding codes 18 Pa.C.S. § 6109 and 18 Pa.C.S. § 6105, specifically 6109 (d), 6109 (e)(1), 6105 (c)(3), and 6105 (h):

A single DUI should not prohibit you from obtaining a permit. I am not an attorney and this is by no means legal advice.

Email