Zombies?

jabatam

Interesting or sick...can't decide which

http://www.ksee24.com/news/local/Miami-Police-Shoot-Naked-Man-Chewing-on-Victims-Face-154772775.html?m=y&smobile=y

Definetly sick. If there ever was a Zombie outbreak (which we of course all know can't happen because they do not exist) this is who the news would report it at first...

Iowa had Zombie outbreaks for two days last week. One in Newton and one in Des Moines. Care to guess who was visiting?

Definetly sick. If there ever was a Zombie outbreak (which we of course all know can't happen because they do not exist) this is who the news would report it at first...

And how do you know they don't or won't ever exist ? Did you watch the video of this or see pictures ? He might Not have come back from the dead but if you ask me... A naked guy eating another mans face in broad day light who growls at cops with a gun pointed at him with flesh hanging from his mouth IS A ZOMBIE ! IMO

And how do you know they don't or won't ever exist ? Did you watch the video of this or see pictures ? He might Not have come back from the dead but if you ask me... A naked guy eating another mans face in broad day light who growls at cops with a gun pointed at him with flesh hanging from his mouth IS A ZOMBIE ! IMO

In the sense of true Zombies (meaning truly dead reanimated people) I don't see how that would ever be able to work unless you allow for magic. Without blood circulation there is no fuel for the body to run on and the cellular decay would turn the body into mush.

In the sense of a virus that could affect LIVING people in the way rabies affects animals I see more cause for concern. Simply because that has not happened yet does not make it impossible, viruses mutate all the time and change characteristics.

;-)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back