Zimmerman to be charged

jabatam

This should be interesting. It would seem, to me, that GZ has made some tactical errors in recent days.

On another, but non unrelated, note, I seem to remember Martin's family expressing that they did NOT have faith in the prosecutor a few weeks ago...now they do? Maybe my memory is faulty, but I remember someone said that

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=16115469

Title should read "Prosecutor bows to pressure from race baiters, stupid masses, and crooked media."

This all originates with the Washington Post and it's one unnamed LEO source. I'm waiting for 6pm to see what the States Attorney has to say. The SA is reputed to be highly thought of, guess we'll have to wait and see if she bent to political pressure or if she found evidence we're not yet aware of.

Idiot should have kept his mouth shut. He waived counsel and sang like a bird. Anything he gets is all on him. He's toast.

This all originates with the Washington Post and it's one unnamed LEO source. I'm waiting for 6pm to see what the States Attorney has to say. The SA is reputed to be highly thought of, guess we'll have to wait and see if she bent to political pressure or if she found evidence we're not yet aware of.

All the evidence I have seen (from the media) says to me that he (Zimmerman) is guilty as hell of manslaughter, if not murder II.

He will be found guilty, even if he is innocent. The jurors will be scared s**tless if they find him not guilty.

All the evidence I have seen (from the media) says to me that he (Zimmerman) is guilty as hell of manslaughter, if not murder II.

Well then either you've seen evidence I haven't or we have entirely different interpretations of Florida law.

Georgie Zipperhead may not even be in the country from what I read.

Definitely gonna get interesting.

Well then either you've seen evidence I haven't or we have entirely different interpretations of Florida law.

I don't see anything in Florida law that makes it legal for a person to provoke another person into a situation where they can kill the provoked person in self defense.

Let's say there is argument over a parking spot. I pull into a parking spot, you pull in behind me, blocking me in, get out of your car yelling at me what a ******* I am for "stealing" you parking spot. I exit my vehicle with a tire iron in my hand, you draw your gun and shoot me. Justified?

Zimmerman was told to not follow Martin by the 911 operator. Zimmerman pursued Martin even though there is no evidence that anything Martin was doing was even illegal, let alone to the level that a citizen would have to intervene to prevent a felony. What happened after Zimmerman caught up with Martin is pretty much speculation. The fact is Zimmerman started the whole encounter when he began pursuing Martin.

Somebody starts pursuing me the way Zimmerman was pursuing Martin - my hand is going to be resting on my gun.

Can you say "P-o-l-i-t-i-c-a-l"??

This is gonna be a repeat of the Casey Anthony case......a DA (or in this case "special" prosecutor) who bows to public and political pressure and brings charges despite an overwhelming lack of evidence to support them.

GZ will be found innocent and the principals involved in his prosecution will be swept under the rug. They better get ready for private practice.

I don't see anything in Florida law that makes it legal for a person to provoke another person into a situation where they can kill the provoked person in self defense.

Let's say there is argument over a parking spot. I pull into a parking spot, you pull in behind me, blocking me in, get out of your car yelling at me what a ******* I am for "stealing" you parking spot. I exit my vehicle with a tire iron in my hand, you draw your gun and shoot me. Justified?

Zimmerman was told to not follow Martin by the 911 operator. Zimmerman pursued Martin even though there is no evidence that anything Martin was doing was even illegal, let alone to the level that a citizen would have to intervene to prevent a felony. What happened after Zimmerman caught up with Martin is pretty much speculation. The fact is Zimmerman started the whole encounter when he began pursuing Martin.

Somebody starts pursuing me the way Zimmerman was pursuing Martin - my hand is going to be resting on my gun.

Don't forget to register as a witness so you can testify to all that bs.

Allegedly Zimmerman is in Custody and will be charged with 2nd degree murder

Cardinal Woolsey: Lord Buckingham has demanded a trial by jury of his peers.

Henry VIII(to Woolsey): Make sure they come to the right verdict Your Grace!

This smacks of The Duke Lacrosse team, and the Leo Frank trial!

-Doc

Why does everyone assume that zimmerman continued to follow martin after being told not to? I have heard that since the beginning, but never seen evidence to back it up. Also, the 911 dispatcher's request was not a lawful order, apparently.
What does "provoked" mean? Please cite evidence that martin was provoked. I have not seen any yet.
Also, what did zimmerman do that was illegal?

Your scenario about parking spaces has no relevance to this case.

Link Removed

Last edited:
ILet's say there is argument over a parking spot. I pull into a parking spot, you pull in behind me, blocking me in, get out of your car yelling at me what a ******* I am for "stealing" you parking spot. I exit my vehicle with a tire iron in my hand, you draw your gun and shoot me. Justified?

Nope, you should be free to beat them to death with a tire iron and they can't pull a gun on you. Afterall, they said mean things and hurt your widdle feelings, so they deserve to die. :rolleyes:

Most people who say "I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6" don't really mean it when it comes to the judging part.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back