your opinion

shingman2

Please tell me your opinion on the para-ordinance pistol! I,m looking into getting a small one. Thanks!

Certainly there is someone here who knows a thing or two about Para Ordnance pistols, isn't there? The guys at the local gun store told me that their 1911 pistols are some of the best out there.

Like the other's above I only know what I have read and heard. As far as that goes it is all positive. I would not mind having the LDA myself. I believe it would make a fine carry gun.

Well I have a p14 45 ss limited with light rail installed .15 rounds of 45 and 99.99999% RELIABLE this is my house gun.IDPA was fun with it also. I like Para Ord but have no first had knowldge of the smaller ones. I suspect they are pretty darn good.

Thank,s to all for info on para-ordinance pistols!

Small pet peeve here that has nothing to do with the thread topic, as a former Explosive Ordnance Disposal technician.

Ordinance = a rule or a law of sorts

Ordnance = things that go boom.

Back to your regularly scheduled thread.

I had a couple Para when I was a 1911 freak back in the day. Great guns and they're a good value although still expensive.

There's a couple for trade over on Glock Talk if you're looking.

Para carrier

I currently carry the Para CCO in the LDA version to work. It's a single stack 3.5" barrel in stainless steel. I love my Para, but they are a little higher priced than your normal carry guns like Glocks, XDs, and Berettas. But when the weather is bad, I go back to my Glock.

The smallest Paras that I still own are
(1) the OPS 3.5" .45 caliber, it is all steel and a great shooter with the "Griptor" front strap configuration. Very accurate and used to be on my CCW but was taken off because it was too too pretty.
Then I have (2) the P14 .40cal with 3" barrel, double stack magazines. This is a pleasure to shoot but is now a safe queen. I have never regretted purchasing either of they.

please tell me your opinion on the para-ordinance pistol! I,m looking into getting a small one. Thanks!
have you ever see a kahr p-45 (45 cal)...it is thin and sexy...it is great for under cover...or regular ccw use, but it not like para ord. I think you will like it...for it 45 cal

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back