Your Imput!!!!!!

tracker

Ok---This is a question that has really been bothering me, and I want your opinion.

I have a Blog--a Blog devoted to the 2nd Amendment--a Blog that is ProGun. Here is my question---I receive several request's from Anti-gun Websites and Blogs to list them as a Link or in my Blogroll. I receive at least 11 or so of these requests per week.

I have not answered any of these request's, however, I have sought the advice of another Pro-Gun Blog ( One With Much Higher Ranking Than Me )

His advice to me "You do not advertise the enemy"

My feelings are that if I give links to those that disagree with me, it will only add strength to my belief.

Your Opinions???????????

Funding?

If the Anti-rights radicals generate income from advertisements on their website then it would only help them.
Posting a link to another point of view doesn't sound like a bad idea as long as they deal in facts. That's not the case here and it may not be that transparent to someone trying to form an opinion based on what they read.
my two cents
Cheers
Joe

If the Anti-rights radicals generate income from advertisements on their website then it would only help them.
Posting a link to another point of view doesn't sound like a bad idea as long as they deal in facts. That's not the case here and it may not be that transparent to someone trying to form an opinion based on what they read.
my two cents
Cheers
Joe

Didn't think of that Joe--Not to mention--Linking to a Site with a higher Page Ranking increases your viewers--Thanks Joe

My opinion: There's a guy named Gary who Blogs as "Geek With a .45" (Musings of The GeekWithA.45).
He's a great guy and I respect his head and I believe he'd give you good advice. Good Luck.

(P.S.: I wouldn't do it.)

Yeah, and while you're at it, go ahead and give the operators of the Brady Campaign and Code Pink a link to your site also. Honestly, I can't believe you would even consider doing this.

In my opinion they are looking for more exposure and if they can get you to link to them you are, in a way, supporting them. So, I have to agree with your friend and say that you don't support the enemy.

Ok---This is a question that has really been bothering me, and I want your opinion.

I have a Blog--a Blog devoted to the 2nd Amendment--a Blog that is ProGun. Here is my question---I receive several request's from Anti-gun Websites and Blogs to list them as a Link or in my Blogroll. I receive at least 11 or so of these requests per week.

I have not answered any of these request's, however, I have sought the advice of another Pro-Gun Blog ( One With Much Higher Ranking Than Me )

His advice to me "You do not advertise the enemy"

My feelings are that if I give links to those that disagree with me, it will only add strength to my belief.

Your Opinions???????????
That depends on your purpose to begin with.

If your purpose is to have an open discussion about the intricacies of gun rights and control, that deals in honest facts, then go right ahead, so long as the sites that you are linking to are similarly oriented. However, be ready to discuss the issue with people coming in in an open and civil way. That might not be easy in some cases.

If your only purpose is to forward a pro-gun agenda, then it's probably in your best interest to refuse them. Don't get yourself into something that you aren't prepared to deal with, or find that you have to back out of.

Last edited:
I can see it now...right above your link it will say something like " This is why you need to send us money, look what the uneducated people who are clinging to GOD and guns out of desperation are saying".

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back