Your holster?

ItsBryanTho

I use a Tagua "tuck" holster for my Glock Gen 27.
What do you guys use? I'm looking for something that fits inside the waistband.

I've used a Remora IWB holster for my Glock 25 for year and a half. Still looks new...stays in place and is comfortable to the point I can forget it's there. I have never had issues with it slipping or moving. Holds my weapon and covers the trigger guard.

I am very satisfied with the purchase and they are very help with questions up front and customer service.

I've used a Remora IWB holster for my Glock 25 for year and a half. Still looks new...stays in place and is comfortable to the point I can forget it's there. I have never had issues with it slipping or moving. Holds my weapon and covers the trigger guard.

I am very satisfied with the purchase and they are very help with questions up front and customer service.
How do you carry? I'm a "4 o clock" it sits on the back of my hip sorta

compact .40

That is a Third Gen Glock 27. Good to know you actually own a gun though.

Now that I'm retired my preference is for OWB pancake holsters. I particularly like Kramer Leather. I will say this you're beeter off laying out a little more for a quality holster now than buying a bunch of junk ones. Get a good belt too

didn't know about the 3rd Gen thanks and yes lol I also own a Taurus P 24/7 Pro ds and a masterpiece arms mini 9 :)
Yeah i like one that clips but it's still inside your waist. I've got a belt one and its ok....

This is a fun gun definitely not a concealer, but it can be put under a seat for road trips. It's only a 9 millimeter Link Removed

I carry my Glock 26 or Glock 19 in the same CrossBreed Super Tuck. Very comfortable, thin leather with sturdy kydex shell. No tension screws. (I don't like tension screws as they tend to move/turn by themselves over time.)

This is a fun gun definitely not a concealer, but it can be put under a seat for road trips. It's only a 9 millimeter Link Removed

Not sure what to make of that MAC-10 lookalike. I guess it makes you look cool in the hood. It also can be bump-fired from the hip for spray and pray. It is fun to shoot at the range, but less practical on the street or at home for self defense.

A gun under the car seat is not the ideal location. Go to an area where you can practice undisturbed, make sure to load the gun (!!), and put it underneath the car seat. Then sit down in the car and try to get the gun out from underneath the seat. Let me know how many minutes that takes. Can you think of any realistic scenario, where the gun underneath the seat may actually save your life? When you run out of ammo with your 10-round Glock 27, you reach for this gun instead of a 15-round backup magazine?

As for your comment about 'only 9 millimeter,' don't even think about starting a caliber debate.

I mostly use a Sticky Holster for my 9mm. Identical to the Remora. I've never had a problem with it either. I also have a Don Hume IWB holster for it, but it's not as comfortable.
For my LCP I use either a pocket holster or a "Betty" holster either IWB or clipped inside my pocket.

Sneeky Pete

didn't know about the 3rd Gen thanks and yes lol I also own a Taurus P 24/7 Pro ds and a masterpiece arms mini 9 :)
Yeah i like one that clips but it's still inside your waist. I've got a belt one and its ok....

I use a Sneeky Pete black leather for my S/W MP9c and haven't had any questions or problems. It looks like a case for a notebook. I use a Ruger SR9c in a DeSantis IWB. It works great as well.

My favorite is the Tagua "Sport" (YAQUI) belt slide for my Glock 21 & my Ruger 1911 Commander. Goes IWB or OWB.

Life Is Good. :victory:

~ Fight Crime - Shoot Back ~

I always make my own holsters, with the exception of one reproduction Luger holster with full flap. Been working with leather for many years. I can't stand to carry IWB, although I have made a couple holsters to do that, its just uncomfortable, never can get used to it. Either OWB or pocket carry.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back