You own glocks... want a cookie?

(Mutters) I just want my dang cookie....

Yes, I own a glock...Please pass the cookies.. I agree with above mentioned, that one can easily get into the mentality of knowing they have 16 rounds and their shooting goes into the crapper.. If hunting one should always start with a single shot weapon.. That being said, Shoot what works for you.. I really don't care what you have.. My glock is a goat and I love it..

"My glock is a goat and I love it."

You have to explain that one! I can come up with soooo many inappropriate comments for this! :)

Walt.. Goats will eat anything..Since I have bought mine I have been feeding it the cheapest stuff I can find and have not cleaned it, just to try to make it ftf..... So far so good..

I have a Glock and I am OT selling it to you NOR would I want to push my thinking of why I own one down your throat...I hope you do not have a problem with that.....

It can go both ways also. I don't push Glocks on anyone. I also don't like being stereotyped in the "all Glock owners" category either. I wish people would stop making such broad statements. I also don't like when someone feels the need to tell why they don't have a Glock and how much they despise them. I don't really care why someone buys one thing over another. I am happy with my purchase. We shoot what we shoot... let's move on.

To each their own I have always said. I bought a Glock because after doing a LOT of research it sounded like the right gun for me. Then I went to the local gunshop and handled the gun. It felt right in my hand and that is what was important to me.
As for accuracy, I hit what I aim at and I have had zero malfunctions. That is what I wanted, a reliable, accurate gun that goes bang EVERY time I pull the trigger. Enough said.

I like glock I own one I love sig I don't own one simply a price point for me it feels better I shoot it better but glock is just a nice reliable pistol i can afford nothin great just my opinion

Everyone seems to be on the same page here... Guess there's just a few out there that give the rest a bad name and I happen to know them lol... I like what I like, sorry some don't... people carry what they do because it fits.. Just don't like being looked down on or judged because I prefer golden grams over fruity pebbles ;-)

And no the cereal metaphor isn't a bash either...

I just don't understand the glock cult that some people here live by. By all means love whatever you choose. But how do people claim uber reliability after issues like the NYPD glock 19 issue. The firing pin enhancements (recall), the DEA Frisbee failure that resulted in the rail changes. I mean if it were the perfect firearm would it need a gen 2,3, or 4? Like I said if glock is your thing, good for you. But don't call it the perfect gun. It had gone through plenty of growing pains.

i like glocks, i dont own one, i own the better (lol) XD, but i will take my M&P over anything just because i like it better than anything ive shot as of late. glock did well with the design, they work well, are simple to use, and can truly take a beating, but so can my M&P and it fits my hand better than a glock ever will (well except for the gen4's) i say shhot what you like and works and fits you. i dont think anyone should say otherwise. guns are not a one size fits all kinda thing. plus when you need it a gun is a gun and whatever one has rounds in it will work just fine.

BTW has someone seen my cookie? it was here, now its gone..

take care~

I don't bash them I just don't like them ... I've shot them they aren't for me its that simple... why does it seem every glock owner I know acts like a car salesman or is it because they need to constantly justify their purchase? Again this isn't a bash some are quality and work well for some ... go ahead sing their praise just please stop trying to sell me on one.. and worry about who has tighter groupings....

In most cases, bad grouping is "user error". Put any gun in my hand, and as long as there's nothing mechanically wrong with it (crooked sights, etc), I can put a decent grouping on paper. Sounds more to me like YOU have some kind of attitude problem. From the title, the "want a cookie" phrase is totally uncalled for. Your use of the word "every" when talking about Glock owners who attempt to sell you on Glock shows your lack of understanding of the English language.

I have my personal preferences when it comes to personal defense firearms. I however firmly believe that selecting a gun for self defense is a very PERSONAL issue. As long as the gun is able to do the job, there really are no "right" or "wrong" answers.

My suggestion would be to grow up, get some thicker skin and don't let what others say bother you so much. Happy shooting!

You are very correct that I have an attitude towards pushy people.... and I'm extremely sorry you had to twist my grammar so you could personally take offense to my post unlike the rest on this thread, I've explained my reasons to the point where the only way you should take offense is if you are "the salesman" and in that case thanks for the satisfaction, these people know who they are and my attention getting title served its purpose and if not I'd say you need the thicker skin or you just like to diss people in general ... does it annoy you when a Bible salesmen still continues to stick his foot in your door after you've repeatedly tell him no thanks I have my own church/beliefs ? I'd think so... the rest ill totally agree with... its not a matter of thick skin its my ear plugs aren't thick enough.... take care be safe...

I don't bash them I just don't like them ... I've shot them they aren't for me its that simple... why does it seem every glock owner I know acts like a car salesman or is it because they need to constantly justify their purchase? Again this isn't a bash some are quality and work well for some ... go ahead sing their praise just please stop trying to sell me on one.. and worry about who has tighter groupings....

Pot calling the kettle black.
You say you dont like people expressing their positive opinions about Glocks, but you start a thread expressing your negative opinion about Glocks.

I don't bash them I just don't like them ... I've shot them they aren't for me its that simple... why does it seem every glock owner I know acts like a car salesman or is it because they need to constantly justify their purchase? Again this isn't a bash some are quality and work well for some ... go ahead sing atheir praise just please stop trying to sell me on one.. and worry about who has tighter groupings....
Dude you could not put this any better. I posted more than my share of (meant to be funny) threads about Glocks and let me tell you I have gotten my share of bad replies. I know they are a go to always will shoot accurate
pistol. I even purchased one to try and get myself to like it, I just could not get that warm fuzzy feeling I get with my other pistols. Like my Kimbers and my CZ's.

Deserteagle:237286 said:
READ... not once have I said anything bad about em... ill even defend em to a point..
You said you dont like them. So what is wrong with people telling you they like them if you tell people you dont like them?

Nothing at all... its the peer pressure to buy one because everything else is junk or will let you down attitude ... Just because I don't care for them doesn't make em a bad gun ...

My Glocks and my SA XDm's share the same safe and not once have I had to break up a fight between them...the guns don't care, neither should we! Whatever YOU trust is the perfect gun...be safe out there! :cool:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back