You Might Be A Gun Enthusiast If

tattedupboy

Thank God I'm alive!
I got this off of another forum and had to post it here. Enjoy!

f you've ever seriously contemplated your preparedness for a zombie invasion... You might be a Firearms Enthusiast.

If you have your children's artwork taped (or magneted) to your gun safe...

If you've ever spent more on ammo in a month than you spend on groceries for the family...

If you've ever SHOT more $ worth of ammo in a single shooting session than you spend on groceries in a month...

If you own more guns than socks...

If you happen to look at the clock when it's 2:23, 3:03, 3:57, or 4:10 and smile...

If structural load-bearing strength and/or weight capacity of your ammunition storage area has ever been a concern...

If you have multiple holsters for some of your handguns specifically for color co-ordination...

(I fear I'm gonna get slapped for this one)
If you think getting a gun for your wife would be a great trade... :quirky

...You might be a "Firearms Enthusiast"...

If you think Hopp's and gun oil makes for great cologne...

If most of your jewelry consists of empty brass casings...

If you've ever cried in a movie because a character threw his/her pistol into the lake...

If during the movie "Old Yeller" you discover you're sad because he's now one cartridge less...

If you wake up early, check your email, and end up doing a questionnaire on USACarry...

If you go to every gun show within 100 miles weather you need anything or not...

If the acronyms OC, CC, FTF, FTE, BUG, SA, 2A, etc, are in your daily vocabulary...

If you feel the need to educate everyone you meet about 2A, and the absurdity of gun control laws...

If you have ever CCd a hammer because you couldn't CC a gun...

If USA Carry is one of your first stops every time you log onto the computer...

if you can't stand watching any movie with guns due to invariably non-existent trigger control

Please, offer alternative ideas, additional suggestions, obviously bad ones, humorous anecdotes... whatever :)

Last edited:
I got this off of another forum and had to post it here. Enjoy!

If you have your children's artwork taped (or magneted) to your gun safe...

If you think Hopp's and gun oil makes for great cologne...

If USA Carry is one of your first stops every time you log onto the computer...

if you can't stand watching any movie with guns due to invariably non-existent trigger control

Please, offer alternative ideas, additional suggestions, obviously bad ones, humorous anecdotes... whatever :)
:haha::haha:
Does this mean I ain't right?

You see a gun in a movie and excitedly tell the person next to you, "That's mine! I have that!" as if it's your own child starring in the film.

A guy comes to your door selling magazines, and you ask if he has any replacement springs.

You have named any of your children Kimber, CZ, Speer or Pachmyr.

Metal commodities prices will experience a noticeable drop if you sell the shell casings piling up in your garage.

You've ever repurposed one of those plastic cases that the gun first comes in to put other shock-sensitive items...cameras, laptops, your lunch, etc.

You've never stopped to consider that there are probably actual eagles - like birds, you know - that live in the desert.

You got a Tivo just to pause what you're watching on TV and get a better look at the guns and accessories being used, because you could swear some of those combinations would never work out in real life.

You use long guns as a standard unit of measurement when referencing a person's height.

When at a loss for noise-canceling headphones, you've ever put Apple iPod earbuds in your ears, then put a gun muffler on over it.

As you grow older, you realize you no longer fear death - you just look forward to the day when you can personally meet both John Browning and Charlton Heston!

Thanks for the giggles....

Hey, Tatt! Can we get some pictures of the black eye(s) from your better half? :tongue:

Every gun you see in a movie or t.v. show you have to tell someone watching with you what it is or you have to tell them the mistakes that they have in the shows.

if you buy ammo for guns you do not own
when the local gun shops calls you, to ask advice about a gun a custumer wants
you can remember the pet names you give your guns but not your kids names
you know when evey store get there ammo shipments in

Every gun you see in a movie or t.v. show you have to tell someone watching with you what it is or you have to tell them the mistakes that they have in the shows.

Lol to funny! I was watching the new rambo movie a little while back with friends and did this. I stop the move and backed it up to verify the sniper guy never flipped open the lense caps on his scope (rear one he did front he did not).

How about:

When, watching a movie, the good guy comes to a doorway and you start yelling "slice the pie... slice the pie..." Then just shake your head when he takes a deep breath and jumps into the room.

Lol to funny! I was watching the new rambo movie a little while back with friends and did this. I stop the move and backed it up to verify the sniper guy never flipped open the lense caps on his scope (rear one he did front he did not).

I was watching CSI one time when they were picking up some emptys. The officer looked at them and said they were 357 Glocks. I wonder is that a new round different from the 357 Sig? The gun that never runs out of ammo is always fun. Also in the older western movies it ws not uncommom to see someone fire the Colts with out cocking the hammer And sometimes they would look like they were throwing the revolver as they shot it.

I was watching CSI one time when they were picking up some emptys. The officer looked at them and said they were 357 Glocks. I wonder is that a new round different from the 357 Sig? The gun that never runs out of ammo is always fun. Also in the older western movies it ws not uncommom to see someone fire the Colts with out cocking the hammer And sometimes they would look like they were throwing the revolver as they shot it.

Let's not forget that this is TV, not real life, so they do tend to make stuff up.

You might be a gun enthusiast if, after cleaning your pistol, you clean and polish each round before putting in in the magazine. :tongue:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back