You have to check this out

That's awesome. We just need to find a way to get it out to the people who are considering voting for him. We're just "preaching to the choir" here.

its awful that people think that oh hes black lets elect him, the fact of the mater is, that if elected we are all in serious mortal danger, he will roll over pull down americas pants and give the entire world a tub of vasiline saying come on in! there is a time of diplomacy and a time for action, but in todays world where people are willing to kill you because you dont pray to their god then then the time for diplomacy has ended and the time for action is here. we need to safe guard our people, even the ones who dont believe as i do, because even though we dont agree they have the freedom of speach that every american has. it is the very thing that is helping and destroying this country, so lets just home they figure it out. some people need talking to and some need killing.

MCCAIN '08!!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know the facts. you can Email that link to ever one you have on your Email list. we do not need a president like that. Thanks for your time. God Bless America !!!!!

Thanks for the link, very interesting video, I sent it to several of my friends. We have to get the word out about this guy. If he is elected America will not be America anymore.

What do you think? I pasted this link on XD Talk about Barack Obama and they deleted it. so much for freedom of speech on XD Talk. Well I guess that will do it for me on that forum.:icon_sick:

The most clear and concise case against Barack made to date. It’s 13 minutes but could have run for 3 hours since there is no shortage of Barack material.

We can assume only two possible scenarios for voting for Barack: either you’re completely ignorant of him and his past but you like him for one (or more) of the following reasons, or you are aware of his past but you don’t care because of one (or more) of the following reasons:

a) you favor abortion – partial-birth especially
b) you think wars are to be avoided no matter what (unless it’s Darfur we’re talking about)
c) you favor gay marriage
d) you favor the destruction of your second amendment rights
e) you favor his naïve approach to foreign policy that history has been proven to be disastrous and deadly
f) you favor open borders and no immigration enforcement
g) you hate Bush
h) you hate McCain
i) you hate Republicans
j) you think the terrorist threat is significantly overhyped and the Muslim extremists are lying that they want to kill us
k) you think that 9/11 was an inside job with Bush at the controls of the planted explosives in the WTC
l) you favor legislation from the bench
m) you are not proud of America or the Flag
n) you want free healthcare and don’t care much about the economic and medical service repercussions to the country
o) if you’re white it feels good to prove that you’re not racist to vote for a black guy
p) you’re black
q) etc., etc.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back