You gotta love the Marines!

KimberRB

Here is the interview between a Female interviewer and a Marine General

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?
GENERAL REINWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery, and shooting.
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?
GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?
GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.
FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping them to become violent killers.
GENERAL REINWALD: Well, Ma'am, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?
The radio went silent and the interview ended.
You gotta love the Marines!
AMERICA, THE HOME OF THE FREE BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE

haha that was beautiful, im actually going to use that i f i ever can, good way to shut them up, and its funny, they shut you off when you start winning because the liberal left cant have that oh no

Come on folks. Check stuff if you're not familiar with it. This has been debunked so many times I'll not even bother posting a link. Snopes, UrbanMyth, just do a general web search and you'll easily find it never happened.:lazy2:

This must be 10 years old and still people send it around.:hang2:

Come on folks. Check stuff if you're not familiar with it. This has been debunked so many times I'll not even bother posting a link. Snopes, UrbanMyth, just do a general web search and you'll easily find it never happened.:lazy2:

This must be 10 years old and still people send it around.:hang2:

Nine
years! :yes4: Pretty close guess. Started out in Britain before that.

Origins:
As great a tale as this is, it's pure fabrication. It began life in 1999, purportedly about an "LTG Reinwald" of the US Army. In 2001 it reappeared, this time attributed to "Marine Corps General Reinwald."

This is just a wonderful anectdotal story to convey a message. Same as the story of the soldier who punched the professor "because God was too busy watching the troops". They may be false, but they Do serve a purpose. Kind of OUR version of Aesop's fables. Gets people thinking. ( which nowdays may not be so bad if done correctly)

Who cares if it's an urban myth? It's spot-on in shutting up the anti-gun crowd. I do like the REAL bumper sticker seen on one car - a Marine bumper sticker, of course - apparently belonging to a Marine sniper:

Guns Don't Kill People! I Kill People!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back