You can be shot by an unloaded gun! Who knew?!

jabatam

This woman is an idiot. NOBODY has EVER been shot by an unloaded gun; that is a physical impossibility. People have been shot by guns they THOUGHT were unloaded but were not properly cleared.

Dang, had I known this, I wouldn't have shot so much ammo at the range. Think of all the money we could save!! o_O

And these are the kind of people we elect to represent us and run the country. God help us. :help:

Some people should not be allowed to talk to the media. They too often no the least about what they are talking about. However, it might be interesting to see the raw tape of that piece just to see if the station took words out of her mouth or if she is really that dumb.

I wonder if she is sure enough about her theory, that an unloaded gun can shoot you, to have her body guards protect her with unloaded firearms?

What is this world coming to when common sense does not prevail....

Silly council woman guns don't kill people; husbands that come home early do! Hahahahahaha!

She obviously got her information from TV. The revolver that never runs out or the M-16's in a several minute fire fight where nobody does a mag change.

What's really sad is I was looking at some of the other videos that are related to this one afterwards... And the fact there she's not the only one that's THIS stupid... Look at the thread for http://www.usacarry.com/forums/general-firearm-discussion/24730-more-retarded-politicians.html that woman actually believes that an "incendiary round" is a "Heat Seeking bullet"....

I can't figure out how these people are allowed to leave their houses unsupervised much less try to make laws...

What's really sad is I was looking at some of the other videos that are related to this one afterwards... And the fact there she's not the only one that's THIS stupid... Look at the thread for http://www.usacarry.com/forums/general-firearm-discussion/24730-more-retarded-politicians.html that woman actually believes that an "incendiary round" is a "Heat Seeking bullet"....

I can't figure out how these people are allowed to leave their houses unsupervised much less try to make laws...

Funny you should mention that...was posted by me as well

Her perspective is very alarmingly! Either that or my knowledge of firearms is substantially more limited than I thought. :lol:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back