>>You are 'not authorized' to clean up your community!<<

The_Outlaw

~The Dude Abides~
Man Spends $20K of his own funds Cleaning abandoned & trash filled lot near his new business– then the City threatens legal action against him.

Philadelphia Says Ori Feibush Trespassing After He Spends $20,000 Cleaning City Owned Lot Near His Business | TheBlaze.com

"Another govt nimrod on a power trip. They consider themselves the ruling elite, and ignore common sense and civility when any of their ‘subjects’ step out of line. It’s way past time these power hungry jackoffs get dragged out of their tax payer funded plush offices and given a good thrashing by a mob of righteously angry Americans". -ARX-

^^definitely ******** on the city's part. refuse to clean it up, refuse to allow others to clean it up, go after the guy when he cleans it up and makes it usable. time to get all the trash back and dump it on city hall's lawn.

^^definitely ******** on the city's part. refuse to clean it up, refuse to allow others to clean it up, go after the guy when he cleans it up and makes it usable. time to get all the trash back and dump it on city hall's lawn.

Hell mst have done froze over!!

We 'actually agree' on something!! =-)

:mad:Get a good atty and bring suit agains the city for 1. Improper maintenance of City property and 2. send the city a bill for the clean-up.

:mad:Get a good atty and bring suit against the city for 1. Improper maintenance of City property and 2. send the city a bill for the clean-up.

I really like that idea. I also think he should have dumped the trash on the lawns of the "city fathers."

Without a doubt the property looks better, however...

1. he doesn't own the property no mater how many times he's tried to acquire it. What would your reaction if your neighbor doesn't like the looks of your property and while you're away, decides to modify it to his liking?

2. He didn't get permission or building permits. It may look pretty but does it live up to code?

3. At every example of violation of personal property right we are the first ones to howl. What about the property rights of the city? The city owns the land, which by proxy means the tax paying citizens, of which Feibush is only 1 of hundreds of thousands own that property and it doesn't give him the right or authority to modify it.

4. Asking for forgiveness does not trump getting permission. It sounds like this guy said "screw city hall I'll do what I want."

Regardless of his intentions, that is still anarchy in a minor form. Does it make his actions any more lawful because we think what he did "looks nice"?

Without a doubt the property looks better, however...

1. he doesn't own the property no mater how many times he's tried to acquire it. What would your reaction if your neighbor doesn't like the looks of your property and while you're away, decides to modify it to his liking?

2. He didn't get permission or building permits. It may look pretty but does it live up to code?

3. At every example of violation of personal property right we are the first ones to howl. What about the property rights of the city? The city owns the land, which by proxy means the tax paying citizens, of which Feibush is only 1 of hundreds of thousands own that property and it doesn't give him the right or authority to modify it.

4. Asking for forgiveness does not trump getting permission. It sounds like this guy said "screw city hall I'll do what I want."

Regardless of his intentions, that is still anarchy in a minor form. Does it make his actions any more lawful because we think what he did "looks nice"?

He should be rewarded, not punished, for ridding the neighborhood of an eye-sore.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back