Yeeha! Now my wait is over

SCjeeper

60 days, got my permit in the mail today!!!! Now off to the local gun store to buy that S&W J frame I have been eying for summer carry....

60 days, got my permit in the mail today!!!! Now off to the local gun store to buy that S&W J frame I have been eying for summer carry....
Congratulations! When you get it go and burn off a couple hundred rounds and you'll be good to go!

Congratulations to all new SC CWP'ers...I'm expecting my New Hampshire permit any day so I can be a little more "reciprocal" outside of SC...

Congratulations to all new SC CWP'ers...I'm expecting my New Hampshire permit any day so I can be a little more "reciprocal" outside of SC...
Good luck on your NH non-resident license! A friend of mine has been waiting since the 1st of Feb. He's called and they just said they were behind and had no way of checking his status.

SC Jeeper,

by now you have discovered one of the side benefits of having a CWP. You don't have to sit there and fret while the gun store makes that phone call to a goverment run burarcracy.... wondering if your name, D.L. number or something else might be just a little too close to some evil crack head islamic seriel killers.

Good luck on your NH non-resident license! A friend of mine has been waiting since the 1st of Feb. He's called and they just said they were behind and had no way of checking his status.

Dang, It took 7 weeks for my NH permit but 4 months.

SC Jeeper,

by now you have discovered one of the side benefits of having a CWP. You don't have to sit there and fret while the gun store makes that phone call to a goverment run burarcracy.... wondering if your name, D.L. number or something else might be just a little too close to some evil crack head islamic seriel killers.

Yes I have discovered that awesome benefit of having a CWP. I went and purchased my J frame Smith with relatively no hassle, and no phone call! The J frame certainly makes carrying easier in the summer here in SC.

Got NH permit...

My NH CWP arrived this week...Took 46 days total.
I guess I can carry in Ga. now.

Yep, and keep in mind many of the restrictive laws in Georgia have been repealed... GA used to be worse than S.C. in that you almost couldn't carry any where... do a search and you'll find out that all that has changed!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BFerguson
Back